You may have noticed that consumers today go online first to find products and services such as yours… But what happens when YOUR potential local customers go online to find YOUR type of products or services? Will they see your company’s website on the first page of the results… or will they only see your competition because your site is buried in the sand? As a business fighting for your fair share of the local market, SEO is one crucial marketing strategy you do not want to ignore.
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO (search engine optimization) involves the implementation of certain strategies and techniques to help your website rank higher in the search results. This includes implementing on-page optimization, claiming local directory listings, building citations and more. Search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing use certain algorithms to help them provide web searchers with the best results based on their search terms and phrases. In other words, Local SEO helps the search engines get a clear understanding of what your business is about and where you are located so they can match you with potential customers in your area.
Why Local SEO?
Did you know…?
* 97% of consumers search online for LOCAL products and services
* 33% of clicks from organic search results go to the top listing on Google
* Organic search leads have a 14.6% close rate, compared to 1.7% for outbound marketing leads.
If your business is not showing up on the first page the results, you are missing out on a major opportunity to connect with these leads. Online search is here to stay and SEO is one of the most valuable marketing tools available to small businesses looking to snag more of their local market.
With a well-executed Local SEO strategy, you can expect:
* More overall online visibility
* Increased brand recognition
* Instant connections with local leads while they are actively searching for your type of product or service
* Increase in profits and revenue
What We Do
Most business owners don’t have the time or expertise to manage their Local SEO on their own. However, given the growing popularity of online local searches, it is critical that your website ranks as highly as possible. That’s where we come in. Our expert Local SEO specialists have the experience and skills to get your business where it belongs: Right in front of your prospective customers. We realize that SEO doesn’t work when you use a “one size fits all” template. That’s why we will create a unique, customized plan specifically for your business that can deliver new customers on a consistent basis.
Our services include:
* Local Search Strategy SEO
* Google My Business Setup and Optimization
* Keyword Research
* Local SEO Audit
* Content Marketing
* Local Listings and Local Maps Optimization
* Link-Building and Local Citations
* … and much more!
Ready to Get Started?
It’s time for your business to experience the raw power of Local SEO so you can capture more of the market share, outperform your competitors, and reach your full revenue potential.
Want to learn more?
Contact us today for your FREE, no-obligation consultation!
Below are the key requirements we need to efficiently start a local SEO campaign to have the best turnaround time.
- Confirmed receipt of your initial down payment
- A signed local SEO contract agreement
- A functional website
- Submission of completed Local SEO questionnaire
MONTH 1: CAMPAIGN SETUP AND OPTIMIZATION
ACCOUNT RESEARCH AND PREP
- Website Audit
- Web Page Optimization (20 pages)
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Grouping
- Keyword Mapping
LOCAL BUSINESS SETUP
- Google My Business Creation
- Yelp Listing Creation
- Bing Local Creation
- Yellow Pages Creation
- 20 Additional Business Listings
- SEO Road Map
- Blog Creation
- Webpage Copywriting (7 pages, 350 words/page)
- Title Tag Optimization (20 titles)
- Meta Description Optimization (20 meta descriptions)
- Meta Keyword Optimization (20 meta keywords)
- Domain Redirect Optimization
- .xml Sitemap Optimization
- Robots.txt Check
- URL Rewrites (20 URL rewrites)
- Broken Link Report
- Google Analytics Check & Installation
- Google Search Console Check & Installation
RICH SNIPPET RECOMMENDATIONS
- Organization Mark Up
- Review or Product Mark Up
LOCAL SCHEMA IMPLEMENTATION
- Local Business Information Schema (Phone, Address, Business Name, Opening Hours)
- Map Schema
- Product Information Schemas
- Images and Logo Schemas
INITIAL OFF-PAGE SEO
- Guest Blog Outreach (3 articles)
MONTH 2: GOOGLE TOOLS INTEGRATION
ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION (GOOGLE TOOLS INTEGRATION AND TESTING)
- Google Analytics (GA) Account Creation
- Google Search Console (GSC) Account Creation
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) Website Installation (after GA and GSC integration to GTM)
- Google Analytics Firing Test (up to 10 pages)
- Sitewide Tags Definition and Testing (1-2 sitewide tags and testing)
- Page Tags Definition and Testing (4 page tag per 2 events)
OTHER ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION STRATEGIES
- Schema Element Installation, including website, phone, sameAs, and KML
- Markups (up to 10 pages)
- Data Highlighter Application (homepage, product page, and 1 other page type such as articles, book reviews, events, local businesses, movies, restaurants, software applications, and TV episodes)
- Google Analytics Filtering (including referral filters and IP filters)
- 301 Page Redirection (up to 25 pages)
- 404 Error Correction (up to 25 pages)
- Internal Linking (10 links per 10 pages)
- Google Tools Integration Report
- Guest Blog Outreach (3 articles)
MONTHLY (MONTH 3 ONWARDS):
OFF-PAGE SEO, CITATION BUILDING, AND RANK BUILDING
We provide guaranteed blog outreach and magazine placement through our partner magazine sites and blog networks. Each article placement and outreach is ensured to be contextually related to the client’s site to provide the most ranking boost.
For Local Packages, we also build month-on-month additional local citations to increase business information consistency and local search relevancy.
- Guest Blog Outreach (7 articles)
- On-Site Blog Post Content (1 article)
- PDF Creation and Submission
- 10 Additional Local Citations
- Video Creation (1 video, submitted to 3 sites)
- Ranking Report
- Google Analytics
- Work Report (upon request)
- Executive Summary
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Organic SEO and Local SEO?
Organic SEO is location neutral. It’s ideal for websites that generate revenue exclusively online or are just looking to generate awareness through a wide audience. If you’re running a national campaign or an e-commerce campaign, this is the perfect methodology for you.
Local SEO targets local search specifically. That means that your audience is within a few miles from your business and that your online presence is meant to drive foot traffic to an actual establishment. This is done through several methods including using geo-centric keywords, producing locally relevant content, building citations on local niches and directories, and tying up with websites in the same area.
How many geo locations does our Local SEO packages target?
Each Local SEO Package targets one location. If your business has multiple locations, you would need to buy a package for each one, unless your geo-targets all fall within a 5-mile radius.
What contributes to Local SEO?
On-Page semantic mark-ups and Google Map API integration also help the search engines understand that a website is the virtual representation of a physical business in the location indicated in the map API and marked up in the schema address.
How are citations important for Local SEO?
Google considers the number of citations and where they are in their ranking factor. Nonetheless, the critical part of citations is not their number but the consistency of citations. Each citation must be similar; else Google may display different data for your local business.
How do I place my business in the Google Map pack?
Aside from the Organic and specific Local SEO factors, businesses are displayed in the Google Map pack based on the location of the business and the searcher, data in Google Maps and Google My Business and number of citations pointing to the business and its location among other things.
RELATED BLOG POSTS
SCCF Awards and presentation of Senior Citizenship Certificate is an important and integral part of this organization, it was established..