Web Design For Business
Your online presence starts with a great website. We can make it happen!
Your online presence starts with a great website.
We can make it happen!
Our fast and cost-effective web design solutions would provide your business with a chance to turn your visitors into paying customers.
Showcase your brand with premium WordPress design created for your business.
If you want a custom solution, we also provide a vista premium WordPress solution specifically tailored to your business.
We make sure you stand out from the rest.
Our WordPress sites come with premium plugins and are built with the best SEO practices.
Your customers can easily find your business when business when they go online. Give your business a digital transformation with our comprehensive web design solution.
Common features with our web design services are as listed below:
- WordPress CMS – Fast website development based on the WordPress content management system created specifically for your local industry niches
- Mobile responsive design – a responsive design that ensures the website is displayed correctly across all screens
- Modern Web Design – Homepage Slideshow, Hamburger menu on mobile site, Use of contrasting colors, Easily readable, clean font, Clear Navigation Menu system, Cross-browser compatibility
- Unlimited inner pages that the home page, about us, contact us and other pages relevant to your business.
- Everything Google – Google My Business optimization, Google console, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics integration.
- Webmaster Services: Optimize website codes for fast page loading, website backup and restore
- Delivery: Two- Four week turnaround time from the start of a campaign to deployment
- Blog – a well-designed blog. You need to have a blog, plain and simple. That blog should also be well-designed if you want to retain your readership. Make it easy to find and inviting for your users; avoid cluttering your blog with advertisements, and ensure your text is readable on any browser and mobile device
- FAQ Page – FAQ sections serve multiple purposes. First, it’s a demonstration that people are using your site regularly, which increases your visible authority. Second, if your users are even slightly interested in your business, they have an easy place to find volumes of common information.
- Reviews and Testimonials – User testimonials and reviews are extremely important in establishing your credibility for new users
- Site Search
- Deals Manager – Offer deals that keep your customers coming back. Coupons are a great way for you to build goodwill with your customers and increase customer loyalty. Studies show that more customers are satisfied with their consumer experiences when deals are involved
- Photo Gallery – Showcasing your brand
- Online Reservations – Take online reservations 24 hours a day.
- Email Newsletter – Email newsletter subscription signup form setup and integration with an email marketing system.
- Social Media Setup – Assistance with Social network profile account setup and customization
- Background Videos – Websites with fullscreen background videos that play upon opening the URL are becoming more and more popular due to increased Internet speed and advanced browser technology. Plus, they are mesmerizing and meant to attract and retain the attention of the user.
- E-Commerce capability –
- Awards and Press Releases. – Show off who you are and what you’ve accomplished. Feature your recent awards on your homepage, and consider adding a press page to house your most important and recent press releases.
- Forums or Community Pages. Depending on the size and dedication of your readership, forums and community pages are often great ways to encourage your visitors to stick around.
- Online Chat –
- Website Security with Secure Socket Layer Certificate
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for a website to be built?
Our website development service levels complete within 2 weeks for the Basic Web Design Package, 3 to 4 weeks for the Basic Web Design plus Content Package, and 4 to 6 weeks for the Advanced Web Design Package. Please note that these timelines can be met as long as all requirements (intake forms, payment, content, access credentials, etc.) are provided to us before the design phase begins.
Will the web project start as soon as I make payment?
Quality and speed of delivery are both important to us. Payment is part of the requirements needed to create the project timeline which defines the start date and finish dates of each stage of the web development cycle. Once we’ve received all the requirements (intake forms, payment, content, access credentials, etc.), we can generate the project timeline within 24 hours. We highly recommend that all requirements are ready before payment as this helps our team complete the project within scope and the given timeline.
What is the average cost for a website?
There are many factors that influence the cost of any given website. Our packaged solutions range from $750 – $3000. In any event that your project requires more than what our packaged solutions offer, we would be happy to talk to you and provide you with a free assessment on any custom work your client needs.
Does this include hosting?
The website design packages do not include hosting. They only cover the website build and the site’s launch as well as 30 days of support after final launch
What technologies do you use to build your websites?
How many revisions can I get and what kind of revisions can I request for?
We value our client’s insights and input. Your project includes two (2) revision rounds. The 1st round of revisions happens after the staging site or initial design is provided, you will be given 24 to 48 hours to provide all the design related revisions they need. The 2nd or last round of revisions happens after the content integration is completed and you will have 24 to 48 hours to provide all the content related
Can I get access to my site while the site is being built?
We strongly discourage providing access to the site during the development phase. The credentials to the site are only turned over once they are hosted in the client-server, after the final walkthrough and approval.